UNIQUE + SPECIFIC DESIGN
- Functional training that simulates actual running and sprinting movements
- Provides resistance in both the extension and flexion motions
- Provides 3 separate levels of resistance based on your needs
- Can be used as both a plyometric & single leg press
- Total-body workout when used while also holding the plank position
"When this new device called "The Real Runner" was recently introduced to me I had some of my top athletes take it for a test drive. It only took me a few days to realize that The Real Runner needed to be incorporated into our training program at Kansas City Kansas Community College."
"Gone are the days that raw natural talent is enough to get you through an entire season of high school football. It takes training. Strength training is essential to the success of any athlete or team. The question becomes, how do we maximize the time that a student athlete can budget towards strength training. One answer is The Real Runner. It works the entire body - every muscle used in the process of running. The Real Runner creates a total exercise, that if used correctly, will certainly enhance the performance of the athlete by building strength and increasing speed. Every athlete, any sport, most all levels, can benefit from the Real Runner training. It's that simple."
"This machine is LEGIT!! We are fortunate enough to have one of these BEASTS at ME VS. ME! FANTASTIC piece of equipment! The Real Runner is great for speed, power, explosion, and cardio endurance. It is also works great for burning calories and sculpting the body for figure, bikini, and body building competitors. "
"Immediately able to incorporate The Real Runner into my athletes training program. Great for emphasizing hip-drive and stride-length for sprint training. "
STRENGTH + ACCELERATION + VELOCITY
how the real runner works
- Places your body in an optimal position for acceleration - 25-35 degrees
- Resistance in both flexion and extension allows for maximum increase in explosive strength
- Can be used to focus on these skills individually or collectively depending on your regimen